Why add CANDDi tracking to my email marketing campaigns?
Adding tracking to the links you use in campaigns ensures that visitors who click through to your website will become identified in CANDDi.
That means you’ll see every single action they take after arriving at your site. But more importantly… you’ll know every time they return in the future, too!
To achieve this, the only thing you need to do is change the link you use in your campaign. Here’s how!
Step 1: Generate your link using CANDDi
- Head into the CANDDi Dashboard, and navigate to the ‘Identify’ tab.
- Click on ‘Email Marketing’
From the dropdown menu, select your email marketing platform
In the next box, enter URL of your website you’d like to use
- If you’d like to add custom UTMs to your link, select ‘Yes’ to the Google Analytics question. (this is helpful if you’d like to build a stream for the campaign!)
- Click ‘Generate Code
NOTE: If you’d like to track a link that ISN’T to your own website, simply run the link through CANDDi Download before pasting it into the second box as directed in step 4.
Step 2: Insert the link into your email
- Copy your new link, and paste it into your marketing email
- If this is your first time, send a test email to your CANDDi success manager
- Send out the campaign as normal