Support > Getting Started > How to Install CANDDi Tracking on Wix Sites
How to Install CANDDi Tracking on Wix Sites
Installing the CANDDi tracking code on your website allows us to identify your website visitors at the company level.
That means a constant trickle of warm leads to point your sales team in the right direction!
Adding CANDDi tracking to your Wix site is easy enough.
- Copy your CANDDi tracking code.
- Head to your Wix account and open your dashboard, ensure you’re set up with a Premium account.
- Click ‘Settings’ and then ‘Tracking & Analytics’.
- Click the blue ‘New Tool’ button and then click ‘Custom’. Here you’ll be able to paste your CANDDi code.
- Select all pages and ‘load code on each new page’ from the drop down menu.
- Click ‘Apply’.
- Save and re-publish your site and you’re good to go!
If you have any problems with installing your CANDDi tracking code, please contact our customer success team at email@example.com