Depending on what kind of website you have, the CANDDi tracking code can be installed in a matter of seconds to begin tracking your website.
- Google Tag Manager
…Then it’s much easier to get CANDDi tracking your website by clicking your system above and following through to its respective guide.
Now, if instead you’d like to install your CANDDi Tracking Code manually, continue reading this guide!
- Copy your CANDDi tracking code.
- Paste the code onto each page of your website. We recommend putting this into the footer of each page (immediately before the closing </body> tag)
After pasting the tracking code into the footer of every page, you should check everything is tracking correctly by following the following steps:
- Head back to your CANDDi Dashboard.
- Navigate to the ‘Settings’ tab.
- Scroll down to the ‘Developers’ section and click on ‘Tracker Code’.
- Enter the URLs of some pages of your site to see if it’s tracking correctly.
And that’s it, you’re all set!
If you have any problems with installing your CANDDi tracking code, please contact our customer success team at email@example.com