Integrating CANDDi with your Outlook or Gmail… what’s the point?
Well, there are two major benefits:
- You can see in real time when someone opens your email, or clicks on a link within it
- People who click on a link to your website become identified by CANDDi, and will be recognized on all future return visits.
Installing the CANDDi one-to-one email plugin for everyone in your business is a fantastic way to get individuals identified on CANDDi… and it’s also nice to know when your colleagues are ignoring your emails!
In this article we’ll take a look at how to install the plugin (on both Outlook and Gmail), and what information you can expect to get from it.
Installing the plugin for Gmail
Installing the plugin couldn’t be easier.
1. Click here to access the chrome extension.
2. Click ‘ADD TO CHROME’ to install it.
3. When prompted, click ‘Add Extension’ button
4. Send a test email to your account manager to confirm it’s working
And voila! Welcome to a whole new world of email visibility.
Installing the plugin for Outlook
1. Click here to download the Outlook plugin
2. Once downloaded, click on the file and follow the instructions
3. Close and re-open your Outlook window
4. Once installed, send a test email to your account manager to confirm it’s working
In order to access your live feed of opens and clicks, simply click the Live Feed button in the top-right corner of your Outlook window.
What information can you expect?
The first thing to note is that the one-to-one tracking will only work for emails with a single recipient. Any emails with multiple recipients, even if they are CC’d or BCC’d in, will unfortunately not be tracked. Keep that in mind!
Now, There are two main parts of the plugin. The first is the live feed, which can be seen on the right hand side of your Gmail window, or can be accessed as a separate window if you’re on Outlook.
This displays in real time how people are interacting with the one-to-one emails you’ve sent. Opens, clicks of any links, and any CANDDi.download tracked files that are accessed will all be shown here.
The second benefit of the plugin is that anyone who clicks a link to your website becomes identified in CANDDi.
This is fantastic if you’re prospecting, or sending emails in a business which has a medium-to-long sales cycle. After just a single click, you’ll know every time they return to your website, allowing you to connect the dots between their sales journey!