CANDDi are going through an exciting period of growth, and as such are looking for creative front-end graphic designer / product designer / user experience team member.
We are a SaaS company helping businesses generate more leads from their website, by identifying and tracking all of their visitors. We provide a dashboard which shows companies all of the visitors to their site and identify 20% of them through clever integrations with email marketing and onsite forms.
Due to our continued growth we’re looking for a graphic designer / product designer to work on our development roadmap and refresh our existing products.
This is a hands-on role. Working with the Product Manager and CEO to create designs and experiences to wow our customers.
You will be the sole responsible for design at CANDDi. You will work on a variety of products including the dashboard, mobile app, our website and marketing materials. Working directly with the Product Manager to create UI Wireframes and will be involved in understanding and shaping our user experience Building designs using your preferred design software which wow our customers Implementing your own designs in HTML/CSS using the bootstrap framework (no JS required) Maintaining our Jekyll front-end website Being an active team participant in our fortnightly sprint planning meetings
This role would suit a recent school leaver / graduate or a designer with 2-3 years professional experience. Full training in our products and processes will be provided.
Our team is continually learning and developing, self-learning, team learning, conferences and hackathons. After your first year with CANDDi you’ll have your own individual learning budget to spend as you see fit for professional development.
TO BE CONSIDERED, YOU MUST HAVE:
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop / InDesign and Bootstrap framework
- Portfolio of existing designs / examples of your work
- Entrepreneurial and a self-starter, just as comfortable setting strategy as executing the details.
- Invision (or other wire-framing tool)
- Github account and open-source repositories
- Experience having created B2B products / sites
- Git / Gitflow experience working within a development team
- Experience of Virtual Machines / understanding & confidence using the Linux command line
WHY JOIN THE CANDDi TEAM
- Be part of small team, with big plans.
- Collaborative team working.
- Career Progression.
- Great working environment in the heart of the Northern Quarter.
- Friday Afternoon Beer!!
If you feel you’re a match for the above, are a team player, enthusiastic, passionate and want to join the team and take the next step in your career. Submit your CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.
If you have any questions about the position before submitting give us a call… 0161 414 1080
**PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FROM AGENCIES AT THIS TIME**