Support > Technical > Does CANDDi work with Google Tag Manager?
Does CANDDi work with Google Tag Manager?
The simple answer is, yes!
You should be able to add the tracking code to GTM (Google Tag Manager) without any problems.
Wait, what is a tag?
Tags are snippets of code which are added to a site to collect information and send it to third parties.
You can use tags for all sorts of purposes, including scroll tracking, monitoring form submissions, remarketing, or tracking how people arrive at your site. They’re also used to monitor specific events like file downloads, clicks on links, or items being removed from a shopping cart.
Take it from the techies, the amount of code needed to create all of those tags can be pretty overwhelming, especially if you’re trying to add or edit tags directly. That’s probably why you’re already using Google Tag Manager, or maybe now is the time to start! With GTM, you’re able to add, edit, and disable tags without having to touch the source code.
How to integrate
- Firstly, you’ll need to find your original CANDDi code. If you’re not sure where to find it, check out our guide here.
- Once you’ve got it copied, make sure you’re on the website within GTM that you want to add in your unique CANDDi code.
- Next, go to Tag Configuration, and then into Custom HTML - here is where you should paste your CANDDi code.
- In chosen triggers, add code to “All Pages”, and click Save.
- Lastly, don’t forget to Publish to the site, which is the big button in the top right corner.
If you need any help getting set up, reach out to our team at email@example.com