As a website visitor tracking software, you’ll be glad to know we work with most major web design and build platforms.
If you’re using wordpress, check out our guide for installation here, but if you’re using any other platform, keep reading to see how you can get your CANDDi code live on your site.
Adding CANDDi tracking to your Weebly site is easy enough, just follow our simple steps below:
- Login to the Weebly website builder
- Click on ‘Pages’ on the top menu
- Click ‘Advanced settings’
- Paste the tracking code into the Footer HTML box
Easy! If you’re not sure where you can find your CANDDi code, we can show you how using this guide.
Once you’ve got hold of your CANDDi tracking code, head over to your Squarespace site/ dashboard.
Then navigate to the ‘Settings’ page and click ‘Advanced’ and then ‘Code Injection’.
Paste the code into the Footer section and press save. Done!
CANDDi works by putting code into your website, enabling communication between your site and our API. Here’s a step by step guide on how to integrate your WIX site with CANDDi.
- Log into your CANDDi Dashboard and copy your tracking code.
- Head to your Wix account and open your dashboard, ensure you’re set up with a Premium account.
- Click ‘Settings’ and then ‘Tracking & Analytics’.
- Click the blue ‘New Tool’ button and then click ‘Custom’. Here you’ll be able to paste your CANDDi code.
- Select all pages and ‘load code on each new page’ from the drop down menu.
- Click ‘Apply’.
- Save and re-publish your site and you’re good to go!
CANDDi works with eCommerce sites too! If you’re using BigCommerce to host your business, get CANDDi up and running with the steps below (you’ll need your original CANDDi tracking code handy for this):
- Log into your BigCommerce site and click on ‘Storefront’ from the left menu.
- Click on ‘Script Manager’ and then click ‘Create a Script’.
- Create a new script by giving it a name, e.g. ‘CANDDi code’ and mark the location on the page as ‘Head’.
- Select ‘all pages’ and the script type is ‘Script’.
- In ‘Contents’ paste your CANDDi code and click save.
Getting CANDDi to work on your 1&1 site is easy, grab your CANDDi code and log into your site.
From here you’ll need to navigate to ‘Settings’ at the bottom of the left menu. In the ‘Adjust Advanced Settings’ section, click on ‘Edit head section’.
All that’s left to do is paste your CANDDi code and press save.
If you’re using a site not mentioned in the above, don’t worry, we’ve still got you covered! CANDDi integrates with all of the below:
If you still can’t find what you’re looking for, reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see what we can do for you!