CANDDi Resource

Published 26 Aug 2015 by CANDDi

CANDDi Demo Deck

Thanks for clicking through! Here's the CANDDi presentation deck we go through when we demo the system - it covers the frustrations marketing and sales teams experience when only 2% of their website visitors enquire, how can they engage with the other 98%?

If you have any questions or would like to go ahead and sign up, feel free to get in touch, we'd be happy to help!

Download

Try CANDDi today

Book a demo now