CANDDi Blog

CANDDi Will Be Attending Marketing Week Live 2014

Published 18 Jun 2014 by Alice Flook, CANDDi
Read this in about about 2 minutes

CANDDi will be attending Marketing Week Live on the 25th - 26th of June! Winner of the 2013 Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year Award, CANDDi is set to reveal the latest features of their leading website analytics products.

Find us on Stand A451!

CANDDi is a unique piece of web tracking software as it is the only analytics tool which combines the identity AND behaviour of website visitors in order to provide rich profiles of prospects to businesses. Launched in 2009, CANDDi has focused on building a reputation for being a reliable, supportive and friendly brand and they now boast a customer base ranging from startups to high profile customers in all different industries, designing packages to suit the company size and level of traffic.

CANDDi is expected to appeal to companies looking to increase lead generation and sales conversion rates. The CANDDi USP is its ability to combine behavioural data with social profile information of online visitors. This provides insight that brings value to firms in so many unique and distinct ways. To name just a few, CANDDi enables clients to:

  1. Follow-up warm leads they would never have known existed
  2. Nurture existing clients by analysing their online behaviour
  3. Up-sell, cross-sell and re-sell their offerings.

“Only 2% of visitors to your website actually make an enquiry. The joy about CANDDi is we give you the best tools to reach out to the other 98%. We tell you who is on your website, not just how many people and tracking visitors across time and multiple devices becomes so simple. CANDDi’s software has had great success allowing clients to customise interactions with their visitors for a more one to one personalisation service, even when they are anonymous. We also let businesses make the right real-time interactions with prospects for the best results. For example, CANDDi sends customised automated emails via any email system you use to different web visitors fitting specified behaviour or/and identity criteria.” said CEO of CANDDi, Tim Langley.

“Following last years success at Marketing Week Live, we are keen to present the latest software and new features that have already got our existing customers excited.”

CANDDi will be on stand A451, performing live demos whilst at the event.

For tickets to Marketing Week Live 2014, visit their website.

Let us know if you are attending!

Alice Flook
@flook88
CANDDi
Who, what, when, now.

Try CANDDi today

Book a demo now