Like the rest of the world, you've probably got hundreds of Linkedin connections.
And everyone’s fighting for their attention.
But did you know there’s a smart way to extract the contact details of your Linkedin connections - so you can make a more personalised approach, and find out who your real prospects are?
No? And neither does the rest of the world.
(Let’s keep this gem as our little secret!)
- Log in from a desktop.
- Select Network > Contacts.
- Click the settings cog (top right).
- Under Advanced Settings, you’ll see ‘Export Linkedin Connections’.
- Export (you probably want a CSV file).
- Type the security verification number displayed.
- Voila. All your Linkedin connections and their email addresses in a csv file.
- Segment your potential prospects.
- Upload to your email platform.
- Integrate your CANDDi tracking code (get a CANDDi subscription, if you don’t have one).
- Write your email.
- Send it.
- Sit back and let CANDDi reveal your most interested Linkedin prospects.
- And check this out…..every time they come back (even through Linkedin), you’ll see exactly what they looked at.
- You’re welcome.
Hope that helps.
Paul Clarke, CANDDi